No real news as yet, I've been moving house, and with Christmas before that I've hardly had the car out.
The fixtures for next year are in though, I doubt I'll be at all the races, but I plan to race these ones:
16th March, Snetterton
19th & 20th April, Brands Hatch
10th May, Cadwell Park
7th & 8th June, Anglesey
22nd June, Brands Hatch
6th July, Cadwell park
6th September Oulton park
Anyone's welcome to pop along and say Hi, judging from my experiences as a spectator it's about a tenner to get in for all day, there's a cafe and you can wander round the pits having a good old nosey at the cars.
Other RGB fixtures are:
20th July, Donnington
23rd August, Silverstone
12th October, Mallory
If I end up having do drop out of some races, these 3 will be the first to go as there's only one race per circuit, but hopefully I'll have a bit of extra cash and make it to one of them. (I'll just stop buying food and other silly things that aren't racing!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment